Events @ Sportsman’s Warehouse, Coon Rapids

• outdoors1
    Coon Rapids, MN

Hi Everybody,

Here is a list of some upcoming events at Sportsman’s Warehouse in Coon Rapids, MN that may be of interest to you.

Seminar “Calling All Predators,” February 5th, 6:30pm.

Join Primos pro staffer Mike foster for this informative and intersting seminar. Mike will teach you techniques to bring even the wariest predators in close. Different types of calls will be explained and demonstrated.

7th Annual “Big Buck Weekend” and “Canada Days 2009,” February 21 and 22.

Bring in your “Big Buck Racks” or taxidermy to have them measured by the Minnesota Official Measurers. See what those antlers score. All Big Game animals can and will be measured. Prizes will be awarded in three different categories. Fun for all!

Join us as we celebrate fishing in Canada. This is our Third Annual Canada Days event. We will have Len and Nancy Davis here from Davis’ Bonny Bay Camp. Please stop by in person to meet them. Our resort will be giving away for FREE a Canadian fishing trip for two.
    Please join us for this awsome event

Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks,

Scott Mueller, Store Manager, Coon Rapids, MN

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

Now thru March 31st – reserve a cabin for 4 nights or more and receive a 10% discount. A few nice openings in June yet….perfect for the shallow water jig bite! PM, email or call
    800-495-5826.

Aw heck, I’ll throw on an extra 5% discount for IDO members so be sure to mention IDO if you email or call.

Great Deal Trev!

magnum165
    Baldwin, WI

I can’t wait until the first week in June! Hopefully we will have just as good of luck as we did last year!

See you in June Trev!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.