Custom Rod like Tickle Stick

• grizzlyhackle
    Montana

My wife has gotten the fishing bug over the last couple years and loves using the tickle stick (TWSS) – shes mentioned a few times of wanting a tickle stick or rod like it, but custom with her favorite color, etc.

I was checking Thorne Bros and TUCR, but trying to figure out if there are any other options? We usually fish perch/trout/occasional walleye. I am thinking L or UL 23-27″

Open to any ideas, specific models, etc.

Thanks!

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Find a builder that is close to you and talk to them. The options are unlimited depending on what they offer. Some builders can even customize the action of the rod for you. There are some people on this form that make rods and you can contact them to see if they are able to help. I am one of those people and have made rods for many on this site. Unfortunately, I am too busy to take on any more projects right now. Best of luck.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Find a builder that is close to you and talk to them. The options are unlimited depending on what they offer. Some builders can even customize the action of the rod for you. There are some people on this form that make rods and you can contact them to see if they are able to help. I am one of those people and have made rods for many on this site. Unfortunately, I am too busy to take on any more projects right now. Best of luck.

What if I break one, can you build me a replacement? doah rotflol
    Or maybe you can turn it into a hotdog stick. wink

Dan Baker

It sounds like the Fusion would be the rod from the Tuned Up lineup if you choose to go that route.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

BK Power noodle for sure, those Tickle sticks are known for the tips breaking, plus they are Chinses made. Support small builders.

grizzlyhackle
    Montana

Awesome – really appreciate all the responses and guys that reached out. I’m gonna do some thinking and will reach out to get something going.

Thanks!

bigstorm
    Southern WI

For Noodle style rods, I would throw the JT Customs Rogue in that mix for sure

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.