used tahoe or trailblazer or???

• uncle-glen-1
    LaCrosse, Wi

Thinking of different vechicle, would like opinions of people on this site, (some of the most intelligent people are on here.) my boat is a 16 ft. alumacraft, that travels to the Mississipi River (5 miles) 2 to 3 times a week and the only thing I haul anymore is band equipment, nothing really heavy. I currently drive a silverado Z71 with topper, a 97 with 110k any insights with be appreciated

onestout
    Hudson, WI

I would keep running the truck, very reliaand easy to work on. Either of your other options will tow the boat fine, more personal preference on the size of a vehicle that you want.

fireman731
    Miles, Iowa

If there is nothing wrong with the truck, keep it. If you are thinking of a Tahoe, family, passengers, hauling band equipment…it may sound like overkill, but take a good look at a suburban…same milage, holds more cargo, longer wheelbase rides way way better. I got one for all the above reasons, but also because I do woodworking on the side and you can fit a 4×8 in a suburban and close the doors, a tahoe is only good for about 5-6 foot goods with the doors closed.

igotone

Quote:

If there is nothing wrong with the truck, keep it. If you are thinking of a Tahoe, family, passengers, hauling band equipment…it may sound like overkill, but take a good look at a suburban…same milage, holds more cargo, longer wheelbase rides way way better. I got one for all the above reasons, but also because I do woodworking on the side and you can fit a 4×8 in a suburban and close the doors, a tahoe is only good for about 5-6 foot goods with the doors closed.

I agree

forget about the tahoe or trailblazer

SUBURBAN all the way

stevenoak

Do I hear a echo.Keep the truck or buy a Burb.Avoid the trial blazer.Don’t think the fuel savings would be that much,worse ride,and there were some ”lemons” eng. trans probs.

mnbassin
    Mpls, MN

I would say buy a suburban also. I purchased a Tahoe last year and it would be nice to have the extra room. And thats with no kids. Good luck

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.