bayport???

• waleyangler
    woodbury,mn

has anybody been out chasing the slabs yet? would like to get out this weekend if i can..thanks for any info..

waleyhuntr51

lueye
    stillwater

I checked a couple of days ago in the bayport area but it was still locked up in ice .It may be breaking up soon as the wind has come from a couple of different directions and we got some decent rain.Im getting the itch to head out there myself.Maybe someone else has checked on it today that can chime in.

Jon Stevens
    Northfield, Wi

When you say “chasing slabs”….does it consist of jumping out of the boat? Sorry, had to throw that in there. Have not had a chance to make it up there yet…keep us posted on your success this weekend.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

I drove past yesterday and although the ice is out away from shore, there was still plenty of it. I’d say it’s about 1/3 gone.

ET

waleyangler
    woodbury,mn

anybody been down yet.. just heard that bayport is open???

eye_hunter

what about the launch in hudson, is it flooded, can we use it. or do we have to go to the launch on the mn side of 94.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Quote:

what about the launch in hudson, is it flooded, can we use it. or do we have to go to the launch on the mn side of 94.

The city of Hudson launch is still flooded as of last night. They had baracades up. You could probably launch in North Hudson (ferry landing) or Troy Township launch south of town (Cove Landing). Or like you said (Beanies).

steve-demars
    Stillwater, Minnesota

I was out yesterday for a couple of hours in the afternoon. Water temp was 41 degrees yesterday afternoon in Andersen Bay. No luck with anything. Water is coming down – 681.9′ today – and the water level prediction shows a steady drop thru 15 April. The No Wake restriction has been lifted.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.