Congrats Andy Fiolka!!

• chubby
    Bloomington

I think down the pike people will be extremely uncomfortable with how much personal data they are giving up by being on Facebook.

Jonesy

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>arcticm1000 wrote:</div>
    Wow! Congrats Andy!

Did it say what body of water he was fishing?

C’mon guys… Don’t say it, Don’t say it… coffee

Naming the Columbia River is like naming Lake Erie. Everybody knows when they go on that system the potential for a world record is there.

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

Sweet fish Andy! I got to fish the Columbia a few years ago, didn’t get the pig that the river holds but we did get some low 20s quality fish. My bro lives out there and his biggest to date is 13.5 lbs. Planning a trip out there soon to chase those monsters.

Andy Fiolka
    Boise, Idaho

Just saw this, thank you guys.

What a fish – and even more enjoyable was letting her swim. Who knows how many years a fish like that has left, but one thing is certain. She’d have zero years if I would have killed her. Letting her go gave her a fighting chance.

What a cool fishery. Not always a place you’ll knock em dead, but a place where the fish of your wildest dreams live. You never know what that next bite will be.

Thanks again.

Andy Fiolka
    Boise, Idaho

Jimmy Lawrence will be doing the replica. He’s one of the best painters in the entire nation. Look his stuff up. It’s really, really good. 8 months from now when I get the mount, I’ll gladly post a pic.

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

HOLY CRAP.! If I had a walleye on like that one, the 1st time I saw it come up it would be Game Over. Cause I don’t think this old hart of mine could handle that.?! AWESOME FISH CONGRATS.!!

travis mccolley

Nice fish Andy ! To the article linked above about FB…. So somebody can analyze you maybe like cookies and milk if you “Like” Nestle and Keebler on Facebook and your avatar has you pictured with a milkstash ? Brilliant… wonder what else they know… maybe that if you “Like” Fox News, you may be a conservative and if you “Like” CNN, you may actually have severe brain trauma…? Again.. who knew this was going on and only on FB… never here. doah jester rotflol

Normally when you are getting something for free, you cease to be the comsumer, and you are the product being sold.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

GREAT fish Andy! Congrats. waytogo waytogo
    Remember when the replica comes back would like some pics of that too.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.