Comfortable boat seats?

• Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

So what do you guys like and dislike for boat seats? Need to replace a worn out one in my boat and get a 2nd for the back deck. Ive had the plastics ones with a little foam padding on them. They do the job but nothing special. Crazy pricing on some of the nicer looking seats on the market.

Alagnak Pete
    Lakeville

I’ve had these on my last couple boats and have held up very well, and the tall back makes a guy sit up straight. Around $130 https://tempress.com/store/NaviStyle-Series-c442169

I added this one to the mix. I only have a month of use out of it so far but really like it- nothing to soak up any water so it’s always dry and it’s like having AC on your rear end when driving around in the summer. Around $200

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

Home

Best seats I’ve ever owned, and I’ve had a lot…also by far the least expensive at only $100 or so. Strong with no plastic, wider at 20″ so I’m not squeezed, enough give and stretch in the material to be very comfortable without padding, and the mesh allows airflow to keep things cool down below. Due to being wider, they do take up more space in the boat than a standard seat, but still soooo worth it. I got the “B-series.” Totally love them.

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

I like folding arms in my captain chairs.

iowa_josh

I have a tempress seat and I don’t like that water squishes out when I sit on it and drips on my feet. It is ok but small and hot. The millenium seat has never given me a sweaty butt. They are basically a lawn chair.

dbright
    Cambridge

I have the temptress high back seats in my boat Mike. Ff has them on sale from time to time for $100.

mojogunter

I bought these from great lakes skipper. They are very comfortable.

Attachments:
    1. 20200428_203103.jpg

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

I added this one to the mix. I only have a month of use out of it so far but really like it- nothing to soak up any water so it’s always dry and it’s like having AC on your rear end when driving around in the summer. Around $200

Wise 3373 AeroX™ Cool-Ride Mesh Boat Seat

@alagnak

Thanks buddy.
    Put two of these on my boat yesterday. Impressed so far and a huge step up from my old seats!

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

Do you know the model or brand of those?

amlavold
    Wisconsin

I replaced my seats with the High Back Folding boat seats from bassboatseats.com last year and have been happy so far. Comfortable and a thicker material.

amlavold
    Wisconsin

I put the High Back Folding boat seats from bassboatseats.com on last year and have been happy so far. Comfortable and a thicker material.

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

Real comfort comes with the suspension base. Lol

cbeeksma
    Delta, WI

How do they hold up to people leaning back on them….do they weaken/bend? My biggest pet peeve with boat seats that have metal hinges…Thx

mojogunter

Model HS1000 By Veada

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>mojogunter wrote:</div>

Do you know the model or brand of those?

riverruns
    Inactive

How do they hold up to people leaning back on them….do they weaken/bend? My biggest pet peeve with boat seats that have metal hinges…Thx

X2

tim hurley

Boat seats? What I need is boat AC

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

I agree. The Tempress seats are on sale at Fleetfarm this week. Of course not in camo.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.