Clam dry skinz, striker stealth, other?

• acarroline

Looking for a pair of gloves that provide some warmth, dexterity, and waterproof. To be used for hole hopping. I have fingerless wools and fish monkey mitts but wanting something in between. I’ve had clam dry skinz and they are decent, looking at striker stealth also. Thoughts?

BCNeal
    Bloomington, MN

Take a look at the Blackfish Arid glove. They’re excellent. Waterproof and warm and still flexible.

acarroline

Blackfish arid…look like a nice option.

Hunting24seven

I tried on all of the ones mentioned above this fall and went with the blackfish myself

lrott2003
    Wisconsin

The striker gloves were on sale at Fleet Farm so I am going to give them a try. To this point I have been using the cheap rubber coated ones from scheels. I bring a couple pair with me. But from initial try on the stealth may have a little ore dexterity. The scheels ones are not marketed as water proof but are somewhat water proof. The scheels ones are the “Scheels Outfitters Coated Gloves”

10klakes

I’ve had the stealth for a few years. Don’t really stay dry any more, that started a year or two ago. Warmth was so so, they were okay but never great.

I really like the fit and feel of the arid so far, a lot better dexterity and a short cuff vs the long stealth cuff.

muskie-tim
    Rush City MN

I tried on all of the ones mentioned above this fall and went with the blackfish myself

The Blackfish gloves are great. They work well for me.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

The Blackfish Arids are AWESOME on the ice or the boat. Feel like normal thin gloves with great dexterity but 100% waterproof.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.