NEW Ratso & Shrimpo and Finesse Plastics!!!

• luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Custom Jigs and Spins is proud to announce new products for the upcoming 2009-2010 ice fishing season!

The already deadly ratso and shrimpo will be featured in eight new colors this year.

Orange Sherbert

Cotton Candy Glow

Catalpa Worm

Motor Oil

Lemon Lime

Candy Corn

Crawdaddy

Pearltreuse

These eight new colors will be available in both the ratso and shrimpo line, and the finesse plastic line.

Custom Jigs & Spins is also proud to announce we will be the online outlet for Rose Creek Anglers Boxes. The Rose Creek Polar box comes standard with “Taper Lock” clips, custom engineered to hold ice fishing jigs securely even in the coldest temperatures. CJS will be carrying two sizes of the Polar Box, Slim & Standard, in our signature blue color. The Standard size box, with its little bit of extra width, works great for those Walleye/Perch lures with the Treble hooks. The Slim is my personal favorite for carrying all my Panfish lures. Rose Creek boxes are manufactured completely in the USA and a portion of their sales are dedicated to conservation organizations.

Make sure to check out all our new products and kits at Custom Jigs & Spins new products

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Although the best bite I have found on pool 8 so far this year has been on the Precious Metal Series 09G-Red, the Catalpa Worm has been running a close second. The new colors have been a great addition to the arsenal. Thank you Custom Jigs and Spins for staying on top of the game for us ice fishing junkies

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Those are some nice colors. I like the contrasting colors of the plastics. Some days for walleyes contrasting colors is the ticket. Ill have to give it a try for panfish.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.