Madfish Expo News

• fishbizbob

Just wanted to let all our IDO people know that due to weather concerns I’ve decided BFishn/CJS will not have a booth at the MadFish Expo this weekend. I felt the travel hazards for both, the guys coming from MN to IA to help load, and then our travel to WI wasn’t worth the risk. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause anglers hoping to get their BFT plastics/jigs at the show. I do know Dick Smiths Booth will have some BFISHN products at the show or it can always be ordered off the website. I will miss talking to all the anglers that come to our booth as that’s always a good time and a highlight of the show. We are looking forward to the start of a new Spring Season.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Good call Bob.

Seems like this weekend there’s always snow.

I took a snowball to the head the last time I was to the Expo. Taint been right since.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Bummer. Was looking forward to seeing you guys and stocking up on jigs. Guess I better get an internet order together so I have jigs for my P4 trip in 3 weeks. Better to be safety concious though.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Quote:

Good call Bob.

Seems like this weekend there’s always snow.

I took a snowball to the head the last time I was to the Expo. Taint been right since.

I remember that…

Good call Bob.. Tackle can be purchased most any time most any where. But you my friend are not replaceable

whiskeysour
    4 miles from Pool 9

Quote:

You were right before that? Just couldn’t resist that softball.

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

Bummer, but understandable

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Dang weather!

Better safe than sorry though.

fishbizbob

Yeah, Freezing rain, thundersnow, hail and HIGH WINDS, aren’t a good mix on these IA roads, especially while pulling a trailer.

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Quote:

Yeah, Freezing rain, thundersnow, hail and HIGH WINDS, aren’t a good mix on these IA roads, especially while pulling a trailer.

Been there done that a few times
    A day off never hurt anybody Bob

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I agree on the call. No sense in taking that kind of chance when you have the option.
    See you at the other shows

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.