2 Hot New H20 Precision Jigs

• fishbizbob

BFishntackle is pleased to announce 2 Hot New colors of H20 Precision Jigs. Hot Pink & Ford Blue. Anglers have been asking for these and we listened.
    Check them out :
    http://bfishntackle.com/h2o_prec_painted.html
    Both colors are in stock and ready for shipment today.
    Sorry for the poor quality photos, I wanted to get this up ASAP.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Very nice. That blue looks to be the same blue used on the Draggin’ Jigs, correct? If so, that’s my fave Draggin’ jig color by far.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Bob, as a Ford owner I think they should have been called Ford Blue and CHEVY Pink.

I know there’s a lot of folks on Ido that have used the H20 Jigs before, but there’s always new people popping in.

Back when I was working at a bait shop people would ask “what’s the difference between A jig and a H20 jig”. I loved showing off the differences.

First, I can’t ever figure out the weights of a jig if it’s less than an ounce. H20’s are stamped with the weight right on the underneath. Alway knew what was being fished and didn’t have to have one in my hand to match up when out of them.

The paint. Smacking one on the floor would dent the lead but the paint stayed on. From what I’m told, the sure sign of quality.

The worm keeper. By squeezing the head of the plastic, the Ringworm/Paddletail/Moxi wasn’t ruined when switching up colors. The plastics could be used many times over again.

I don’t have very much experience fishing these, but because of the features they hold it was sure as heck fun selling them!!

Nice work Bob!

fishbizbob

It’s very close to the Draggin jig blue, but it’s just a slightly lighter blue and ‘Greyer”, if that makes sense? It’s a BEAUTIFUL color that will be a good producer.

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

No John Deere Green? Huh.

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

They look great Bob!
    Looking forward to putting them thru the paces.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Very nice! Dear Santa…….

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

Looks good.

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

That’s great Bob, but I’m still waiting for the “KELLY GREEN” ????

hop307
    Northern Todd County

Quote:

No John Deere Green? Huh.

If they wanted to go out of business they would make that color.

Now if they really want their business to take off they will make an International Red.

pete/ny
    Youngstown NY

Great colors.Any chances of doing these colors in some ice fishing jigs? Pink is a really hot color here on Lake Erie for Perch.

fishbizbob

Peter ,
    we do make almost all of our ice jigs in pink and most are available in blue as well.

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Very nice Bob!
    Just made a note for my spring order I will 2nd the “Kelly Green”…but its pretty close to sour apple

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

“Chevy Pink” ….or “Brian Pink”??

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Tom, “KELLY GREEN” is Kelly Green not looks like sour apple. it’s a definite shade of (Dark Kelly Green) accept no subsitutes…… ” if it’s not right it’s wrong” Sorry but that’s reality……………Hairjig

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.