Chris Brackett

• Protourbaits1

If you can watch this entire video, you better check your ethics on hunting. I’ve never been so irritated watching a hunting “celebrity”! But, i want to know your thoughts.

Nic Barker
    Central WI-Northern IL

I wasn’t able to view the entire video, but I was able to see the hog hunting and up to shooting the gator. I have seen his show, and I agree he is a bit out there, he is just a different style hunter, and his show is playing on that adrenalin hard/core action.

I don’t think you can judge on the hog hunting though, the “sport” of hunting hogs if you want to call it that is not a gentlemen’s game, it has become, who can kill the most hogs, in the coolest way possible, justifying it on the fact that they are invasive. However, even though its not the most ethical, or “normal” way of hunting, you have to admit hunting hogs, is something (at least for me) that I would do for the fun of it at least once.

That said

Nic Barker
    Central WI-Northern IL

Got the whole video to play now, and my statements don’t change, he is a guy who shoots a bow at anything he can, and videos himself doing it.

Protourbaits1

Throwing his bow at the pheasant really pissed me off!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.