Really Nice To See A Forum For These Lakes

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Great to have a forum for this area as there are some really good bass lakes, panfish too, in this area. Can’t wait to read some of the reports from you guys that are close to and able to fish these lakes. Thanks, Bill

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

this is awsome to see this area up..my grandma lives 4 miles from south center and i fish it t ton when i am up there. The ce fishing is awsome here you never seem to knwo what might come up your hole. And the summer bass fishing is awsome as well

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

I think Chisago is one of the bass lake around. The catch and release rule has really allowed this lake to take off.

FishnFreak

I would agree with Mike — The release rules have helped the Bass population and I have seen the average size of the Bluegills increase too! With all the bigger Bass, they are keeping the Sunnies in check and helping the stunting problem.

I have been fishing these lakes for almost 30 years!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

30 years, wow! Hope to be reading some of your fishing reports on these lakes. Thanks, Bill

clarence_chapman
    Hastings, MN Lake Isabel activist

ALL RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of great lakes up there. Hopefully I get my boat back from Frankies by next weekend so that I can hit one of them when I am up there. I spent my weekends on North Center as a kid.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.