New PB Cat 6/4

• ggoody
    Mpls MN

Quote:

i did measure it and it was 47 in. long and 34.5 in. girth. i weighed it on the standard berkley digital scale. 59.2 pounds

Sounds like your scale is working pretty darn good…..

47 x 47 X 34.5 Divided by 1275 Equals..59.7..

dan-thiem
    Zumbro Falls Mn.

Wow! Geeze that thing is just sick huge! So awesome! Got any more pics? Lord knows I’d of took a lot of pictures. Way to go man and congrats to ya!

lookin4fish

i only use the mono leader because when i get snagged, i always end up geting my swivel and sinker back. i got tired of leaving pounds of lead each year for all the snags i got.

joshbjork
    Center of Iowa

i keep wishin to catch one like that. it’s good to smile so people know it’s fun. is that the biggest one of the year so far? oink.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Largest I’ve seen posted.

shawnil

Holy Sheepdip!

That IS a monster catfish, if I ever saw one. Nice looking too!

Shawn

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Nice flathead lookin4fish! 57 pounds? looks more like 80, im hopeing and waiting for one that size, its a beauty.

audemp
    Wi

You da man! That is a huge cat! Hope to see many more like that one in the near future!

hanson

Alot of photos floating around out there that make you think no way is that fish that big, this one is very believable.

What a fish!! Seriously… that fish is unbelievable!

Congrats!

lookin4fish

believe me, i have no interest in taking credit were credit is not due. the girlfriend was with and can vouch for me. she would not let me lie about the weight, because that would just make it tougher for her to beat, and you can bet she is ready to take the title back at any moment. cool part about it is that some way, some how, she usually manages to do it, so when that time comes, I cant wait to see that fish!

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.