Out last night…

• flatheadwi
    La Crosse, WI

Can’t believe June is ending! Well, the way my June went, I don’t mind it leaving, I guess…

Found out the bluegills were on the wingdams the other day so we did our baitfishing on one the other night. Right away my little fishing buddy hooks into some bronze thing that definitely wasn’t a bluegill:

There were quite a few of those up there – little too big for bait. We did manage to get our bluegills, though.

After an unsuccessful windswept first spot, we shook off the chills (June my arse!)and parked in a nice calm spot. A little too calm, in fact, but we did manage to hook a couple little ones (it’s the year of the little ones for me so far… my turn in the barrel, as they say…)

Ced was glad he came along though, he got his first cat of the year:

Here’s to a hot July – in every sense of the word!

rburns
    Wisconsin

The last 2 weeks have been tough for me too. I had 3 runs tonight none of with I believe were flatheads.

I am going to take a week off. The bite has taken a severe nosedive around here, I hope the spawn is in high gear right now and things will get better.

joshbjork
    Center of Iowa

I’ve been waiting for the message. In this case “the message” is the pic of some battle scarred uglies. Two weeks ago or so there were pictures pouring in here and now, none. It is pretty telling when you look at the time of the posts, who is a night owl. It looks like you still had a little fun, Mr Matt.

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Ceds proud smile says it all. Thanks for that

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Nice Bass! That little guy looks proud.

I know you weren’t on pool 8.

joshbjork
    Center of Iowa

BTW, thanks for the messages. I did get some sleep last night rather than going for a ride. It isn’t all bad though. I found out there is this woman living in my house.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.