A few pictures I thought you guys might like to se

• jeremy99
    IN

These are a few pictures from this past fall and winter. The big blue weighed 56lbs. The smaller blue was 20lbs.

dark30
    Belle Plaine, Mn.

I recognize that picture of Doc…I thought that was one very kewl way to start the year off!

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

56 pounds sure looks like a pretty good time on rod and reel, good job. I was looking at your web site last night, makes one want to bust some cats soon. (fish that IS). ( no cat pun intended). keep those pics coming. thanks, Jack…

jeremy99
    IN

DARK30, you are right that is Doc Lang holding the 56lb blue. He knows how to catch the big boys on C-land river this time of the year. I wouldn’t had minded to start my year of like that.

Jack, These cats are a blast to catch this time of the year on rod and reels because the current is blazing around here in the winter because of all the rain and snow. I’ll keep posting the pics being I know how to place them now. Good luck on the water too.

http://www.tanglingwithcatfish.com

daruoho
    Wauzeka

Guy what kind of boat and motor are you running?

jeremy99
    IN

My boat is a 20 foot SeaArk with a 175hp Evinrude motor. It will run about 55mph Lots of room and good to fish out of.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.