Long time no talk guys

• jeremy99
    IN

Hey guys sorry that I’ve been gone for so long. Very busy winter. Got the boat completely re done, wife had a baby, and a lot of sicknes. Dosn’t look like I’ve missed out on much though. I went out for the first time last weekend and didn’t do so hot. We caught 1 fish that weighed 20lbs. it was a blue cat. The weather is starting to act up again though and the river is raising like a mad man agian. I can wait till spring gets here. I did find time to start up a web site a couple of weeks ago. I still have a lot of work to do on it yet but it’s coming along pretty good. Check it out and sign the guest book and let me know what you think. Also let me know on the forum what you would like to see on it. No forum so we’ll have to keep having fun here talking the big stories. Here’s the address http://www.tanglingwithcatfish.com
    Talk to you guys later, Jeremy

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Congrats on finishing the boat and the baby! Not in that order though!
    Nice home page. My connections is really screwed up down here in Dallas, so I didn’t get to view the picts. Have to wait till I get home.

Welcome back! You could have posted a pic of you blue here and made us sick! It’s been a long winter.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.