BigTime Moves to NC

• bigtime
    North Carolina

Thought I’d let Dirk and the rest of the other pool 3 and 4 boys know that as of April I’ll be doing all of my catting in North Carolina, Virgina and South Carolina.My company promoted me and I’ll be moving to Raleigh,NC. Hopefully the catfishing on the James river, Cape Fear and Santee Cooper is all that it is built up to be. Nothing will ever match pool 3 on the mighty miss though..that’s forsure!!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Congrats BigTime!

New job, new location, new fishing oppertunities!

Don’t forget to post some pictures …better not make it sound too good…otherwise you might have some guests!

dirk_w.
    Minnesota

Well, there’s more than a few flatheads around here that are breathing a sigh or relief . Good luck, sounds like you are going to be diversifying your cat knowledge a bit. Maybe some big blues in your future to eh? Make sure you check in from time to time and send us some picks.

mudcatkid
    On water

Good riddens……….lol….j/k. Good luck with yr new job as well as fishing! I may be applying for a summer job with the SC Waterfowl Assoc. so if i am down that way i will give ya a hollar…….but the chances of me actually gettin there are pretyt slim

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.