Hey Brian

• jeremy99
    IN

Did you get the chance to get out this weekend? I was wanting to go out bad but the boat was still in the shop. It should be done early this week. I was just woundering if you got the chance to try any of the tech. we were talking about? Good luck and let me know.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

You bet! Last night I was out for a couple hours. But I was using a 10/0 Gama hook…didn’t get the Kahle’s yet. I had something chomp on my sucker with the seceret, but no connect. I’m thinking it was a sturgeon.

See post catten 9/11 for the results of the schnoz hooked suckers.

I’m checking the weather reports to see if I’m going out tonight…30 mile wind gusts (we lost power about an hour ago and I’m running off a generator ) Their talking about storms early tonight.

Thanks agian!

jeremy99
    IN

I read the post 9-11. Sounds like you done ok. Keep trying everything I told you it should pay off compared to the old way. atleast I know it did with us. Keep me up to date and good luck. whistling

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I didn’t get out (again) today. Gusts up to 22 mph. Kinda hard sloooowww trolling. Looks like the weather is going to stink most of the week.
    Saturday we have a River Rat Tourny on the Croix. I’ll be dragging a creek chub (thanks CA) or a sucker all day….

One thing I notice Jeremy. When you hook a sucker or chub in the schnooze the way you explained it, it seems that they don’t struggle as much. I’m not talking trolling here, anchored. Have you notice this too?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.