How to place pics????

• jeremy99
    IN

Can someone tell how to place pics. on a post? I have some really good picks that I would like to show you guys from the ohio river this past weekend. It might even make you guys want to take a road trip.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

A key is to make sure the size of the pictures is less than 100Kb. You can see the size by right clicking the file/picture and go to properties. It’s liste on the general tab.

If the pic is small enough, then when you get ready to make the post, check the box that says preiview or attach a file. Next browse to the folder where the pictures are saved. Highlight the photo, then click open or OK. Then when back to the website, click ok, submit button.

If the pics are too large, then you will need to edit them to get them smaller. Worse case scenario, send them to Ecnook, and he will get them posted for you. Good luck!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Jeremy…where abouts on the Ohio? What cities are close to you?

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

crop and size your pic and save it in your computer..remember 450 pixils on it’s largest side.

once saved to your computer go in and post a message in the forum of your choice,

after your post is typed in leave the box checked that says “I want to preview my post and/or attach a file”

then there will be a box marked “browse” click this and it will take you to “your computer”

select the picture you want to post by clicking on it, this will put the picture in the browse box…

click continue and your all done….

jeremy99
    IN

Briank,
    I am from Madison IN. The biggest citie next to me in Louisville KY which is about 45 min. away. We have a lot of good fishing around this part of the river. Have you even went cat fishing in the ohio before? I want to thank everyone for welcoming to this forum. I have been on many before and it’s not no where as good as this one.
    Later, Jeremy99

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Well agian Jeremy, welcome HOME!

I get down to Lvl every once in a while on buisness. Maybe you can show me the Ohio someday.

I’m comparitavily speaking, just a catfisherman wannabe in the presents of these catfish gods like Dirk, FlatheadWI…jez I can’t name them all!
    Last winter I went through all the old posts and learned…well more than I thought one could learn about the Magical Flathead. I live on the St Croix right between MN & WI, very close to Hudson WI…but on the MN side. Fish the Croix because…well it’s right here. But I do venture into the Misssissippi and it’s tributaries once in a while.

All great guys in this forum …and this site. All willing to share info (and BS…I’m not pointing fingers )

Another forum that’s good is the Red River in the North Dakota group. Those guys that post in there are all crazy…but there’s some spectacular pictures of channels posted by Icatchbigcats. I like his saying….

Quote:

There’s catfish…everything else is just bait

Waiting to see some picture dude!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.