Bye Bye Motzko

• thaddeus
    St. Cloud, MN

My worst fears came true… Bob is leaving my beloved Huskies to take the helm at the U. Gophs are getting a great coach! tear tear.

hop307
    Northern Todd County

cry I was hoping he would stay. He has built quite the program in St. Cloud.

zooks

Yeah, I’m sad about it. His teams play an attractive brand of hockey, always fun to watch.

homerk

Snap!
    Would have ratherhad Guentzl or Potulny.

CaptainMusky

Snap!

There is a reason Guentzel didn’t survive as a head coach and came back to UM as an assistant. I would never want him as the Gophers Head Coach. Potulny? I could see it, but its a bit soon for him I think.
    Personally I would have rather had Sandelin I think, but I don’t think money would sway him to come to the Gophers since he is from the Duluth area.
    Motzko is a great coach no doubt and I am happy we got him, but I just wonder if he can win when it really matters. Didn’t happen at SCSU.

homerk

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>homerk wrote:</div>
    Snap!

There is a reason Guentzel didn’t survive as a head coach and came back to UM as an assistant. I would never want him as the Gophers Head Coach. Potulny? I could see it, but its a bit soon for him I think.
    Personally I would have rather had Sandelin I think, but I don’t think money would sway him to come to the Gophers since he is from the Duluth area.
    Motzko is a great coach no doubt and I am happy we got him, but I just wonder if he can win when it really matters. Didn’t happen at SCSU.

Snap!
    Would have rather had Guentzl or Potulny.
    I think He deserved a shot- One not so good situation for Guentzl should not be his burden to bare.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.