Bwca Opening up!

• slipbob_nick
    Princeton, MN

Pumped overnight camping will be opened up. This summer will be our kids first canoe trip. Can’t wait to get up there.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I’m going in with my brother Monday morning. We are dropping in at ensign Lake and will be heading north and east. I’ve got another trip planned for mid-August. I’m thinking this will be the first trip in with my 7-year-old daughter. I absolutely love it up there!

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Have a good trip Mr.Holst, we expect some big fish stories.

slipbob_nick
    Princeton, MN

Have an awesome trip. Best place a family can go.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Have a good trip Mr.Holst, we expect some big fish stories.

Thank you. I will put up a full report.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

7 years old? Geez time fly’s.

You have done well James. Thanks for bringing us along for the ride. applause applause

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

7 years old? Geez time fly’s.

You have done well James. Thanks for bringing us along for the ride. applause applause

Nothing better than being a dad. Here’s a pic of the two of us from a couple weeks ago when I was teaching her to drive ATV. As you said… time flies. I’m doing everything in my power to slow it down so I can take in every second of it all.

Attachments:
    1. MVIMG_20200408_100505.jpg

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Seems like just a couple years ago she was born. She has your nose and smile.

DeRangedFishinguy
    Up Nort’

Just a heads up for those with a trip planned soon…

It’s extremely dry up here with no rain in sight. Fire ban is on and no way will it end without some major rain.

Also, the black flies are horrendous right now. Mosquitos will be booming any day!

Find yourself a windy site to set up at and bring lots of Deet!

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

It’s extremely dry up here with no rain in sight. Fire ban is on and no way will it end without some major rain.

Also, the black flies are horrendous right now. Mosquitos will be booming any day!

Oh, no worries. As of now its looking like rain 4/6 days I’ll be up there next week. waytogo

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.