soldBranter Jigs

• Mike Miller

I have quite a few left for sale all 5mm teardrops. PM me if interested and ill send pictures. if not please keep negative comments to yourself.

Thanks

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

if not please keep negative comments to yourself.

What kind of jigs are you selling that require a disclaimer like that? I went from hey what’s this for sale… to guess I’m not interested… You might catch more fisherman with honey?

Maybe there’s a past here I’m not aware of but either way why bring it up to tarnish this thread? Good luck with the sale.

Mike Miller

didn’t mean anything negative with it but if you do your research on these jigs there is always something negative about the price. they retail for $5.89 a jig and people are always bashing them. Sorry to come off negative

Dusty Gesinger
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

Do I need a special branter decoder ring to see the price?

Joel VandeKrol
    Ankeny, IA

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Mike Miller wrote:</div>
    if not please keep negative comments to yourself.

What kind of jigs are you selling that require a disclaimer like that? I went from hey what’s this for sale… to guess I’m not interested… You might catch more fisherman with honey?

Maybe there’s a past here I’m not aware of but either way why bring it up to tarnish this thread? Good luck with the sale.

Might be in your best interest to educate yourself on the product before you slam the poster for his ad. Mike is exactly right — There is a lot of forum slamming from the competition.

The fact is, no one makes a product like Kevin Brantner….. No one.

Mike Miller

I have close to 48 or 46 jigs would sell with the case for $200. that’s over 1.50 under price plus a case. if your a serious buyer pm me and ill send you pictures.

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

If so, the product will sell itself with or with out negative reviews.

As for the original ad; I’m probably not going to respond to an ad which does not proudly display the product.

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

This sounds like a way better way to sell jigs. Who slammed anyone? I even stated there may be a back story I don’t know about but figured a positive post would sell jigs easier.

On the other hand this thread keeps getting bumped now, so maybe they’ll all sell fast?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Branter Jigs’ is closed to new replies.