soldBrand new otter pro lodge x-over

• Coletrain27

Otter XT PRO LODGE X-OVER brand new never used. Comes with otter cover and otter hyfax already installed. Would cost about $1500 from the store with tax plus 3 hours of swearing and cussing putting it together. Selling for $1200 cash. Located in Rochester

Selling because it’s way heavier than my old flip over

Marine Pete

Reeds cleared them out for $849, they are clearing out a lot of ice fishing products. I suspect there’ll be a lot more of clearance ice fishing gear this year with the poor ice.

Coletrain27

great price if you can find one but they have zero in stock

Marine Pete

$949 at Marine General, better deal if you offer cash.

Marine Pete

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Marine Pete wrote:</div>
    $949 at Marine General, better deal if you offer cash.

You better drive to marine general then

Why do that when Reeds still has the Clam Jason Mitchell Thermal X – 2 Angler – Side Door 15962 marked down to $862.99 from $1149.99?

Many clearance deals out there. No need to pay retail when retailers are starting to clear them out. Even Otter has them marked down to $949 but they are all gone, possibilly a closeout price.

Coletrain27

You better go buy a clam then I guess huh

Marine Pete

You better go buy a clam then I guess huh

I will when the price is right. We are in a recession and prices are coming down. The good ol days of over charging and blaming supply chain shortages are mostly done with for now. That gimmick is dead for now.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Great story Peter applause

Someone could use a bit of discretion when responding to a CLASSIFID AD! Make an offer, a nice comment or move on please! waytogo

Marine Pete

Letting consumers know what is out there is doing a service to the community. They can negotiate a fair price based on the market conditions.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

This is a free classified ad we are allowed to use, thank you James. There is no need for you to be the price police of the forum. Please just move on if you do not have any interest. If you do make an offer, but by no means should you repeatedly post negative comments on someone’s ad. I’m not trying to start something with you, there is no need to comment about something for sale here, we can all google what the current cost of any item. By the way you already have my respect as my dad was a Marine, Semper Fi.

Marine Pete

I am not the one policing comments….

gonehunting

I am with those that don’t understand why a person would negatively affect someone’s classified ad. PM the seller if you feel that strongly or see it on sale somewhere. “Reeds has for $849”. That doesn’t include hifax, cover, tax, gas or shipping. If a person doesn’t like the price they won’t buy it. Good luck on sale Coletrain27.

FinnyDinDin

I get discounts at marine general and just picked up this house, hyfax, cover and hitch for 1160. Without friend discounts on accessories it would have been well over 1200, even with their current sale price on the house. I gladly would have paid a couple hundred more to buy an assembled one and saved the time on a weekend and a sore back. This is a good deal. I would not recommend even attempting to assemble on your own.

It’s a nice house but it’s bigger than I expected. Being able to stand up in a house is key for me and this was the best option for a sled house. I am pulling it with my snowmobile so weight isn’t an issue but no way I’d even attempt to pull it by hand even on smooth ice. Glad I kept my hub for early season trips.

Good luck on the sale.

Coletrain27

Thanks guys, It’s a very nice shack but I just didn’t know these were this heavy compared to my old fish trap voyager I had when pulling by hand. And yea putting them together isn’t a 15 minute job and installing the hyfax is a pita alone. I’m not trying to make any money on this just hoping not to lose a big chunk of money

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

1200 is a very fair price. I sold a used one for this much. They are tanks. But very nice

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Brand new otter pro lodge x-over’ is closed to new replies.