Boat for the office slip

• Brian G
    Independence, MN

My office is on Lake Minnetonka where we also have a slip, and I am looking for a basic boat to jump into early mornings before work for an hour or two. Ideally it will be a 17-18 foot tiller with a 75-115 4 stroke. I am partial to a Lund/Yammie combo, but will consider others. The boat needs to have a front trolling motor and 2 graphs, but I could also add those myself. If anyone has something that might fit the bill, let me know!

Tuma
    Inactive
    Farmington, MN

It would help to know what your price range is.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

good for you:)

hop307
    Northern Todd County

My office is on Lake Minnetonka where we also have a slip, and I am looking for a basic boat to jump into early mornings before work for an hour or two. Ideally it will be a 17-18 foot tiller with a 75-115 4 stroke. I am partial to a Lund/Yammie combo, but will consider others. The boat needs to have a front trolling motor and 2 graphs, but I could also add those myself. If anyone has something that might fit the bill, let me know!

I have a 1750 fishawk tiller that fits the bill. PM me if you want more info.

catnip
    south metro

1st world problems lol. toast

wkw

Sounds like his mind is already made up.

Brian G
    Independence, MN

I’d like to keep the cost under $18K

MNdrifter

‘‘Tis the season. Craigslist will be loaded soon. But getting to the good ones first are tough. I’d suggest getting up early on a Saturday and keep hitting refresh. Or if you feel lucky take a Friday off work, if your work schedule is not flexible enough to leave at the drop of a hat. If you see something you like do not hesitate. Or it will be gone. I had a hell of a time last spring finding a nice used lund tiller. Good luck, post pictures of what you end up with!

eyeguy507
    SE MN

That’s why you look in the fall for a boat….sorry that is my advice. Economy is up, you will have to pay full price but sounds like rich people problems.

queenswake
    NULL

Seriously, wow what a perk for that job. I would be out fishing everyday before work, at lunch, or after work. Plus a free slip for the weekends too? Unreal.

Brian G
    Independence, MN

Ha! I can only wish it was free. As an owner of the business, it comes out of my pocket, but I agree it’s a great perk.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

That’s why you look in the fall for a boat….sorry that is my advice. Economy is up, you will have to pay full price but sounds like rich hard working people who sacrifice more than most people know problems.

Fixed it for you coffee

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.