BOAT FISHING BANNED IN MICHIGAN

• riverruns
    Inactive

Landslide by Whom??? Biden?? razz razz razz razz razz

Even if he won, he’d forget what he won. jester rotflol

Timmy

B-Man –

I want the landings open because I agree with you – outboards and boats aren’t spreading anything. If the landings are open, but no lodging is available, wouldn’t that self-regulate the issue? I am hoping for a trip next weekend, launching on private property, and spending a night(or two) camping on the boat. I think it would be a fun time with the boy. Michigans reaction is silly at best, IMO.

B-man

B-Man –

I want the landings open because I agree with you – outboards and boats aren’t spreading anything. If the landings are open, but no lodging is available, wouldn’t that self-regulate the issue? I am hoping for a trip next weekend, launching on private property, and spending a night(or two) camping on the boat. I think it would be a fun time with the boy. Michigans reaction is silly at best, IMO.

Thank you for your common sense.

I hope we can all come together as a group if our governor throws out his own ideas in a week or three.

papaperch

My most recent outing was to my rheumotologist. Before being permitted to enter the building. My temperature was taken by a nurse in full protective gear. Took less than 10 seconds. Most of these scanners are south of 30.00 cost wise.

Why not have every public access building use the same parameters ? Since a high temperature is one of the leading indicators of the pandemic virus. It also is an indicator of common influenza.

By the way wife and I started taking our own temps every morning. In conjunction with this we both have started wearing masks on public outings. Not for our protection but for others.

I think these actions make more sense than any banning because of some whim of someone in power. Freedom is almost impossible to attain yet so easy to lose. Any historian will back that up.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Why not have every public access building use the same parameters ? Since a high temperature is one of the leading indicators of the pandemic virus.

Not nearly enough people/staff to cover all the landings/accesses in this state for that. While a temperature reading is the most measurable symptom, a significant amount of people aren’t showing ANY symptoms, so way too many people slip through the cracks. I feel perfectly fine this morning but I could be infected.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Mich gov is out of control. They cant even buy gardening plants and seeds. They really need to do something about it.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Mich gov is out of control. They cant even buy gardening plants and seeds. They really need to do something about it.

And the ironic thing there is that the majority of cases are in one specific area: the greater Detroit area. There is no evidence of widespread community transmission of it anywhere else in the state. Its the same as Illinois. Chicago brings the rest of that state down with it.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

bans stores from selling garden products
    bans travel between people’s homes
    bans fishing boats
    bans sale of firearms
    bans etc

Throw a net over that loon and haul her off to the funny farm because she’s certifiable.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Mark Zona and Kevin Van Dam (two big names in the bass world) and BPS asked every angler in MI to email the governer this morning. I have a feeling he’s going to be going to have a full inbox this morning. Not sure it will help them or not but I know I’d be going crazy too if it happened here.

I think it could unfortunately. As others have said in this thread, a few people not making common sense decisions and going out with a handful of people on the same boat or congregating at the ramps will ruin it for the rest of us doing it the right way.

basseyes

Both sides have gone completely mental.

Ahren Wagner
    Northern ND-MN

Thats crazy. I’m lucky to live right on the red river, so even if they close down everything I can just go down there.

B-man

Which is food…..

Unbelievable

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘BOAT FISHING BANNED IN MICHIGAN’ is closed to new replies.