Best guide service for Lake of the Woods

• Tedd Johnson

planning on what would be a really big trip for me to Lake of the Woods. I have never been there and always wanted to go,would consider upper red as well depending on which is biting better would like to fish for walleye at the end of January, going to be a 10 hour drive there and back so planning on leaving saturday the 24th in the mid morning spending the night then full day fishing with a guide spend the night and 2nd full day fishing with guide spend the night then head home that next morning, so I would need lodging for me and a buddy for 3 nights and a guide for 2 days, we wont be bringing anything so the guide would have to be full service with gear bait shelters… will consider any and all recommendations and hope some of the pro staff here chime in as well!!

tapout

I’ve been going out of Lyons sleepers for 7 years. Great people and service is top notch we’ve always been on fish. But sleeper Arnt what your looking for the way it sounds.

Tedd Johnson

Will consider Lyons sleepers I guess it’s not too hard to bring the gear. Do you catch a lot of eyes or mostly sauger in January?

tapout

It’s mixed mostly sauger you will get in to jumbo perch eyes and we get a few good fights with 30 inch northern every year to. We always go four days and I’ll tell u what Tim is on fish all the time and he won’t let u be disappointed he will move your house put u in did day shacks whatever it takes to keep u on em. And every night before they leave for the night they swing by clean the catch bag and tag em for u. Or just leave em to be cooked big shacks fully equipped. Theirs no roads they run bombers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.