Best aerator Minnow Bait Bucket / Box?

• usmarine0352

My Engel pump is wicked noisy in my opinion. If I want to hear nature I have to turn it off. I just got the free Norsk one with their promotion. It is significantly quieter but not sure how I’ll power it to be portable yet. To be honest I thought it was rechargeable.

You have the new improved lithium Engel or the older one?

sipple31
    West Central Sconni

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>sipple31 wrote:</div>
    My Engel pump is wicked noisy in my opinion. If I want to hear nature I have to turn it off. I just got the free Norsk one with their promotion. It is significantly quieter but not sure how I’ll power it to be portable yet. To be honest I thought it was rechargeable.

You have the new improved lithium Engel or the older one?

The older one… even though I just got it last year.

acarroline

Doesn’t the Norsk one plug into the USB port on the Norsk battery?

sipple31
    West Central Sconni

Doesn’t the Norsk one plug into the USB port on the Norsk battery?

Yes, but that means you have to have it sitting next to one.

acarroline

Good point. I’ve made a homemade ice defense hooked to my vex with the norsk aerator. Any idea if there is an on/off switch On these or just powered on/off with usb plug in?

sipple31
    West Central Sconni

Good point. I’ve made a homemade ice defense hooked to my vex with the norsk aerator. Any idea if there is an on/off switch On these or just powered on/off with usb plug in?

Just USB power. No switch.

lrott2003
    Wisconsin

I have the engel 19 quart. I use it year round. Little heavy in the winter but just dont fill it all the way with water. Only issue I have is that on colder days the seal freezes. I have heard of guys using some type of grease or vaseline?

I am going to use an old cooler this winter a bit too and see how that works. I too use heavy duty velcro and mount the aerator on the lid of the cooler.

The engels are for sure tough and sturday. No issues with beating that thing around and having it keep on working.

catnip
    south metro

I’ve had the 30qt Engel for about 5 years now and it’s great. I’m using a fraibl pump for a bucket on it because the original pump only lasted w seasons. I got it only because I had gift cards so the bait cooler and a mt.dew cost me $15

sipple31
    West Central Sconni

I gave this a go yesterday and was super happy. If you’re anything like me you have a handful of cell phone power packs laying around the house… add a little adhesive velcro and you’re set. I couldn’t even hear it running right next to me unless I really tried.
    If a person were buying a new power pack, they do sell waterproof ones.

norsk-aerator

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.