Panfishing

• Bruce Barnum

Went out to some of the smaller lakes in the area for some pannies, this past week. The bluegills and crappies are biting nicely! Should be a great end of the ice season.

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

Do tell, which lakes???

Bruce Barnum

Sure Dan…Carpet, X, Hook-A-Lot just to name a few!

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

Those are the ones right up there along side of Lard and X.

This area is full of panfish lakes. With the eggs developing in the females the fishing will only get better.

Bruce Barnum

Jeff, Just as I am getting the itch for late season panfishing, the weather patterns had to change! If we could get some stable weather…Watch out!! Fishing will reeally take off!

All this snow coming will only make travel much more difficult on lake though!

I plan on using the heck outta my Rat Finkees and Ratsos in the coming weeks! Panfish———–> LOOK OUT!!

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

Quote:

Sure Dan…Carpet, X, Hook-A-Lot just to name a few!

I used to get up there a lot. We fished Rabideau, Gilstad, Turtle, Blackduck, Pimushe, just to name a few.

I guess your comedy is lost on me.

Bruce Barnum

I wasn’t trying to be a smart @ss Dan….It’s just that lakes around here have been pounded this year with the lack of snow we’ve had.

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

Up until a week ago the lakes that nobody can normally get on were fished harder then I think I have ever seen them.

ronzych
    Centerville,MN.

Don’t forget the lake in Tenstrike. If you don’t know it, I ain’t sayin.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.