Beckman Musky Net Wanted

• Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

Two weekends ago I lost my beloved Beckman Musky net in a tragic pontoon “accident”… Truth be told it was 100% my fault as had set it on top of our canopy to clear space with the kids on board and a gust of wind sent it over the side of the boat. doah

I will probably just wait until Spring to pick up a new one, but if anyone has a 32″x 44” that they no longer need please shoot me a PM.

Will

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

Probably too small, but I have an original Beckman Net (26 x 30 x 40 Depth Hoop) Let me know if your interested, and I will dig up a picture for you.

Paulski

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Truth be told it was 100% my fault as had set it on top of our canopy to clear space with the kids on board and a gust of wind sent it over the side of the boat.

Sounds like a rookie move. I’ll never do that…. again. whistling

If you don’t end up finding one, I highly recommend the Ranger nets. I have not handled one of the big game nets but I have the tournament series and I love it.

http://www.rangernets.com/big-game-landing-nets/

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Will, I have one you could borrow it you’re in a pinch (I don’t plan on using it this fall), but I’d want it back. PM me if you want it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.