Baiting yet?

• freitag
    Osseo, WI

Has anyone started up baiting, yet? I have a patient that has been doing it for 2 weeks already. He claims to be planning on putting out up to 40+ baits this year. I hope to put my oldest on one this fall.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

tagger:

I have a friend who started about then also. He has been baiting lightly, though was going to start a little heavier now as the breeding season is/was starting last time I talked to him. He seems to believe he can get a bigger boar or two to find him again after the training season has strted if he shows them the food now. He has been doing for about 5-6 years now and seems to be pleased with his results. They bait mostly to run the dogs and might use a tag or two if they have them through the season. I am wondering if I am going to be helping bait this summer, but haven’t heard anything yet.

Mark

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

tagger:

I have a friend who started about then also. He has been baiting lightly, though was going to start a little heavier now as the breeding season is/was starting last time I talked to him. He seems to believe he can get a bigger boar or two to find him again after the training season has strted if he shows them the food now. He has been doing for about 5-6 years now and seems to be pleased with his results. They bait mostly to run the dogs and might use a tag or two if they have them through the season. I am wondering if I am going to be helping bait this summer, but haven’t heard anything yet.

Mark

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.