Bear Bait Needed

• shayla

Anyone know of a source in or around the metro-area for licorice? I have grease, pastries, etc., but I am specifically looking for licorice. Thanks!

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

If you have a candy company in your area, I’d check with them. We have a Brachs Candy factory not too far from our house. The last year we went hunting, we were a little short on sweets so we went up there as a last ditch effort. Fortune smiled upon us as we left with 2 55 gallon drums of Gummi Bear syrup. We had the sweetest and best smelling baits in the state.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

If you have a candy company in your area, I’d check with them. We have a Brachs Candy factory not too far from our house. The last year we went hunting, we were a little short on sweets so we went up there as a last ditch effort. Fortune smiled upon us as we left with 2 55 gallon drums of Gummi Bear syrup. We had the sweetest and best smelling baits in the state.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

If you can find it, Molasses work great too.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

If you can find it, Molasses work great too.

shayla

Thanks, Blue Fleck, but all I am looking for right now is licorice. If anyone knows where to get licorice by the box or pail I would like to hear about it. Thanks.

shayla

Thanks, Blue Fleck, but all I am looking for right now is licorice. If anyone knows where to get licorice by the box or pail I would like to hear about it. Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.