How Much?????

• skeets
    Apple Valley,MN

How much should a guy sell a loaded tzx 190 skeeter with a 150 yamaha hpdi for? Information greatly appreciated!!!

haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

If you have one to sell, I got one of those brand new multicolored $20 bills that I would be willing to part with for it!

Really though I do not know, I usally try to find something similar on the web to get some pricing.

Good Luck

danwi
    westby wi

what yr is the skeeter?

skeets
    Apple Valley,MN

sorry guys it its a 2003 boat and motor

perch14

skeets

i was in the market this spring for at that time what was a used 2002 ZX 190 w/175hpdi fully loaded with everything. The best price i was able to get was from a guy in kansas city willing to part with his for $21,000 which was roughly the same amount his dealer would give him for the trade in value on his new skeeter. however, after working out a deal he decided to renig on the deal and trade it in because he figured it would be easier. Anyways, the rest of the boats i looked at were between that 21,000 and 25,000 firm. Most wanted 23,500 for a good condition boat with either the 150hpdi or 175hpdi. A lot of the prices depended on what the original buyer bought his boat for. the guy in kansas city had a good sponsorship deal and was willing to part with it for a lot cheaper than most guys. I since boat a 2003 TZX 190 with the 175 hpdi and if i were to sell it i would start no less than 24,000.

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

If you are buying one right now I wouldn’t give more than 20k. With winter comming up there are some 1 season boats that will either be getting ready for trade and / or guys that want to offload there payment for the winter. Look around and you will find the right deal. I looked for my Triton tr 20 with a 200 efi for the entire winter. It got to be march and I paid what I wanted… -grin- I 3 years later and I can still get all my money back. Be patient and close the deal before march rolls around.
    jc

tazbbassin
    Des Moines, Iowa

Another good site is BoatTraderOnline.com
    And I have to agree . . . this is the time of the year to “be a thief”

SpinnerDave
    S.E. Iowa

There has been some nice boats on Ebay this week . There was 3 Bullets on but I dont think they will get past the reserve. One had a 250 Merc on it,whoa baby!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.