steamboat days

• bigdog1
    NW Wisconsin

was steamboat days tournament held last weekend, if so,does anyone have any results?

fireflick
    Alma WI

From what I heard Brian Brecka and Jim Mckey won it with around 25 pounds. Nice bag!

riverfan
    MN

All,

I’m doing this from memory but let me try to fill in some the rest of the results. If I’ve got it wrong please accept my apology. Second with 22+ pounds were Bruce Edwards and Rick Nagle: 3rd was Tim Kunda and Wade Geode; we were 4th (John Stears and Brian Christoperson) with 20.25 and Randy Wieczorek and Jensen were 5th with 20.05. That’s all I remember.

jhall
    Lake City, MN

Riverfan,

Sorry I didnt get to talk to you at all sunday. Great Job, Did you have Largemouth or smallies? Did you stay on 6?

J Hall

beetle

Jeeze Riverfan, I’m surprised you can remember anything after the annual post-tourney meeting at Mauer Bros. -)

riverfan
    MN

Bettle,

Shhhhh, these guy’s all think I’m a saint. It’s 2 days post tournament and I’m still dragging. Jhall, We locked up and had 6 largies and 2 smallies. I should have taken the time to walk over and say hello. I’ll see you on pool 4.

beetle

Riverfan, I would just blame it on my partner if I were you. Are you fishing Wilcox this Saturday ?

jhall
    Lake City, MN

What time do you have to be at wilcox to sign up?

riverfan
    MN

Sounds like it will start at 6:00. Beetle, I’m so beat from the 2 tournaments this weekend I’m considering playing golf instead. I’ll probaly come to my senses in a few days.

jhall
    Lake City, MN

Riverfan,

Did you say play golf? What the hell is wrong with you? You had better get your head Checked this week, The bite should be turning on down here and you would be missin out, afterwards we may even have a beer or two. I can see missing it for a wedding or another tounament or anything but golf. It will be fun! See you there!

J Hall

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.