Stren Next Week.

• jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Does anyone know which pools are officially available to fish?
    jc

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

When is the cut off date to get in, or has it passed by already?

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

As far as I know the boater side has been full for some time. I was about 176 when I registered back in Feb. or May or whenver it was. I just got my confirmation a week or so ago and that’s b/c they opened it up to find a guaranteed co-angler….

Your best bet is to call and ask for Chris Jones (tourney director). He should be able to tell you, or ask whoever answers the phone, sometimes they can at least tell you some numbers as far as how many are in etc..etc..

270-252-1000

It’s worth the call b/c they sometimes let people in up to the last day to fill the fields if need be.

Good luck.

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

I got a call from FLW last week asking me to sign up as a co-angler b/c they still need them. I told them that I heard a rumor “Slop Bass” was fishing the tournament and that I had no chance to win. The guy then said, “Slop Bass! Yeah you probably made a wise decision, I’ve heard about that guy…

But seriously, I did get a phone call last week asking me to fish.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I wanna fish this SOOOO bad. I just can’t get away from work.

benotto
    Shawano, WI

I hear you on that one blue. I had to drop out because there was a death in the family, and I have an interview on Wednesday, and that is the only day there are interviewing.

Good luck to everyone who is fishing the stren series this week.

Ben

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.