Has anyone been on pool 4 lately?

• BomberA

I haven’t been down in a while and my mom wants me to take her fishing this weekend. Has anyone found anything working particularly well. I was down about three weeks ago and I found a few fish in summer spots. Is the water dropping and how has the clarity been? Any info is greatly appreciated.

bait_caster
    Spring Valley, Wis.

Bomber,
    Let’s take the flat and do some pre-fishing next week.

captddh
    Cannon Falls, MN

I had good luck in 15-20 FOW with jointed #5s shad raps in the fire tiger color last Sat along the Wis shore from Bogus Point and south. 150-175′ back on the line counters. On wed I tried the back channel where there has been some action on jigs and bait but we couldn’t make it work. We picked up 5 walleyes in 9-10 FOW near Maiden Rock with same Raps 70′ back. Hope this helps,…good luck!

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

Quote:

150-175′ back on the line counters

? ?

Line counters?

darin_rs
    Glen Ellyn, IL

I will be up there Sat- Wed morning. Then off to the BFL I will post how I did at Pepin when I return. I think they use line counters to catch those things you make fish sticks

Bassman

ozzyky
    On water

bomber,
    My friends, wing-j and red were out w/ me last week and they put a slaying on the 12 inch smallies along any rip-rap on the lake. (I don’t think I have to tell you what those toms were throwing to seduce the smallies! )The carpet in my boat wasn’t the same at nights end!

cufishin
    se mn

friday morning was a good time on lower pool 4. summertime current pattern produced keepers. nothing to big and the bite slowed after 10:00 am.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.