New Guy

• Loomy
    Crystal, Minnesota

Hi All, I’m new to the site but have spent a lot of time readin’ through it. I’ve got to hand it to the staffers and members… GREAT SITE! There’s a ton of useful info here and a lot of great personalities. I’m already excited to log on next time to read any new info!!!! Loomy

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Well…………..we look forward to having you around!

swany
    Southeastern Minnesota.

Don’t let the kid scare you away…he’s pretty much harmless…and knows how to eat sheepies too!!!!! lol….And you thought i was gone….didn’t you kid…..<*}}}}}.{

SWANY

Welcome to the best darn web site on fishin there is….DUDE

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

HA!! I thought I’d lose ya in the redhorse discussion but I guess the sheeper tales are going to stay with me like a collar on a dog……………….not only will it stay with me, it’ll choke me if I try to escape it!!! LOL!

swany
    Southeastern Minnesota.

And so wiil the red horse if you try and eat one….”bait” cannot be eaten….Unless its for the record..( mine is 52 crappie minnows)…and then I puked!!!!!!!!….DAMN if some weren’t still Squruim.!!!!!….lol……<*}}}}}}}}.{

john_r
    LaCrosse Wi

Welcome Loomy, great site, enjoy

john_r
    LaCrosse Wi

Stillakid2, noting you have somewhat of a humorous personality from your posts, was wondering if you are one of the dancers in the jointed rapala commercial? LOL

Loomy
    Crystal, Minnesota

With all this talk about sheepies and redhorse I’m startin’ to wonder about you guys… What have I got myself into???? J/K I like to give my buds a hard time too. loomy

theleadsled
    Washington, Ia.

Welcome Loomy, I was new myself not to long ago. Great site. When you can,t be on the water its nice to be learning from other guys.

Loomy
    Crystal, Minnesota

I agree leadsled. It looks as if there’s some great people to learn from here too. I sure wish this weather would begin to look up so I could be on the water teaching myself tho. Soon…

Loomy

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

LOL! I haven’t seen this commercial but I’m guessing I’d roll if I did! As for my dancing abilities………….people are generally willing to give up a smile or a burst of laughter over that as well, so just add it to my “humility list”. :O)

52 crappie minnows? Maybe you should switch to fatheads there swan man! You’d make up for the numbers with overall weight and have less squirmin’! ;o)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.