Pool 4 Bass

• skeets
    Apple Valley,MN

Just wondering if anyone else is struggling on this pool. Fished for 2 days and don’t have a whole lot to show for it! Any thoughts….Comments…..frustrated guy here

davec
    St. Paul MN.

Post deleted by Dave C.

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Skeets,
    Fished a tourney on Pool 4 last Saturday. 8 1/2 hours of fishing, and only one smallie that we were able to keep. Only 4 fish in the boat other than that one, and they were no way near the min length. One was a sheepie. We mostly were fishing the riprap with super doos and ringworms. Wind was whipping, and once the trolling motor got crunched, we left early. We were the first to weigh a fish, but weren’t the first off the lake. Don’t know the results, but it was sure tough for us on pool 4.

jhall
    Lake City, MN

Nice bag of smallies won it. 16.46 lbs i belive.

scc
    LaX, WI

Skeets,
    I stumbled into a pretty good bunch of smallies today on my first time out for the year (see post), but came up empty in a lot of the usual hot spots for this time of year. I found the fish in slow moving shallow water adjacent to rip rap well away from the channel. All they seemed to want was a suspending rogue- only one SM on a tube today. Also, I was using a verrry slow jerk and pause retrieve. Hope this helps.
    Steve

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.