lake onalaska

• HOOSIER
    West Salem, Wi.

With the weather being just about the same as this past Thursday, i wanted to try to equal the numbers from that day. It was not to be. Same conditions, cover, and presentations. 4 LM bass, 18, 17, and two 15 inch fish to the boat, all caught on the 5″ stick worm. On the water at 730am, off at 1030am. It was a beautiful morning to be on the water.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

It was a beautiful morning to be on the water.

I bet it was. I got my butt movin’ early this morning and got yards mowed hoping to play tomorrow.
    Just need the weather to cooperate and let me have a few hours on the water early morn.

Thanks for the report

KwikStik
    Trempealeau, WI

That morning shift is nice!

I pulled an all-dayer on Thursday and had a ball, but I can take only so much sun. Time to lay low for a day or two then back to the morning shift.

bosman
    DeSoto, WI

Quote:

I got my butt movin’ early this morning and got yards mowed hoping to play tomorrow.

Forgot a yard

bluegill63
    LaCrosse area, WI

had a slow evening of fishing 2nite in the shallows near Brice Prairie. Tuesday after the front moved thru, bass were killing topwater plastics like worms and green frogs. My best was a 16″ LM. It does seem the fishing has been so unpredictable.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.