Banned

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Seems i’m a bad, bad boy. sad Today I was banned for 30 days over at Walleye Central. I consider it a time out, but being important like they are they said I was banned.

I joined in something like 07 I think. Have somewhere around 8,000 plus posts. Not that post count matters but it does show I was a active participant. Up until the last year or so I played pretty nice. But like here they have a few guys that their only purpose in life is to stir the pot. Now understand, I can stir the pot with the best of them. woot A while back a particularly obnoxious East Coast loudmouth showed up and we clashed a few times. Nothing serious but I would call him out when he said something particularly stupid. 3-4 months ago I really lit him up and got several PM’s thanking me. grin Anyway the mods just pulled my post and that was it. Recently (since the virus) there have been virus threads, protest threads, rioting threads ect, just like we have here. Well they decided they could police that and wouldn’t allow any of it period no matter how civil the discussion was. I took exception to that but really didn’t say much. What I did do was start mocking them. shock Posted several threads showing how just talking about fishing and nothing else wasn’t going to work. So, the Canada closing threads kept going. They allowed a thread to get 30 or 40 responses deep about rioting or statues or something like that. Basically they were going to pick & choose what stayed and what didn’t. The content really didn’t matter.

So this morning I pulled on my big boy pants and started a post. Said I had a horse problem. There was a horse statue near my house and it looked mean & menacing. I also thought it was giving me evil looks. I asked if my chain and a pick-up could pull it over or if I needed to rent a big piece of equipment. A few guys got it…..knew it was said in jest but like everywhere else you have the humorless humans around also. The results are:

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Voted on by all mods and admin..and given 30 day ban

Date the ban will be lifted: 07-13-2020, 08:00 AM

So I guess the question becomes can I survive here for 30 days? whistling

(Please understand I’m not complaining or whining. I had the time-out coming I suppose. I just find it humorous.)

basseyes

Humorless humans, think I just found my bands name.

bobberstop4054

good nite to make a fire cook hot dogs and marshmallows on a stick lol

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Wait, whaaaaattt???? What the heck did I miss today?

HRG

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Those big boy pants seem to fit pretty good here at IDO. Just my opinion, but I think you are better off here than to waste time at that other, lesser place.

munchy
    NULL

Why would you even want to visit a place with ‘walleye’ in the title?

jester

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Why would you even want to visit a place with ‘walleye’ in the title?

jester
    [/quote

Good question smile

Just like here i post in very very few fishing threads or reports.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Dutchy, you only been banned once there?? ROOKIE. rotflol rotflol I’ve been banned 3 if not 4 times over at another place. whistling

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Wait, whaaaaattt???? What the heck did I miss today?

HRG

Couldn’t really tell you. I was out by 8 am. grin
    Sad thing is I couldn’t read but two reply’s before getting locked out. frown

Weekender
    Southcentral MN

That’s what I like about IDO. Obviously you can’t go ballistic, but this site isn’t run by the Gestapo like WC and another site I’ve visited. chased

Lou W

I’ve been over there awhile and it’s generally a good ole boys chit show. I’m not sure any of them actually fish save for one mod. The rest just argue

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I’ve been over there awhile and it’s generally a good ole boys chit show. I’m not sure any of them actually fish save for one mod. The rest just argue

Problem is, problem children have run off all the guides, pro fisherman, tournament guys and the regular Joe’s that had made WC what it was. It’s kinda sad what it’s become. But, there are still a decent bunch of guys sprinkled in with the clowns. I mostly like it over there.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Go fishing Dutchy

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Speaking of getting banned has anyone seen EelPout Guy? Was thinking about him the other day.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I must be a REALLY BAD boy. They upped it to 3 months!

You have been banned for the following reason:
    By a unanimous vote of Mods and Admins, your being placed in a three month “Time Out”. You persist in stirring the pot in multiple posts and threads just because you don’t like the rules that are in place and enforced.

Date the ban will be lifted: 09-13-2020, 09:00 PM

How will I ever survive? frown

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Think they are reading IDO? grin

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Can,t we just get along ? Evidently no.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

time to enter the dark side and start a snapface account? i hear thats the ticket these days

Jensen

Don’t worry about it. It’s an internet forum. You will be fine Dutchy. PM if you want to go fishing or just think of your boy Sano hitting homeruns 😂.

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

Oh snap! Here we go… coffee

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

time to enter the dark side and start a snapface account? i hear thats the ticket these days

that was the ticket in 2013. I think he’d be better off with a tiktok account personally

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL
    Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Busted!! Can’t get anything past you guys. waytogo

Gitchi Gummi

Problem is, problem children have run off all the guides, pro fisherman, tournament guys and the regular Joe’s that had made WC what it was.

Ironic this statement is coming from the guy who is a self proclaimed pot stirrer and started mocking people on the site for fun.

jwellsy

Any post that uses hateful intimidation or dominance to try and silence someone, says more about the person being hateful than the person they are trying to silence.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.