Bally Sports North

• Bartman

I live in Rochester and have YouTube TV. I like the service but I miss the fishing shows on Bally Sports North. Does any one know of a way to subscribe to Bally without switching streaming providers? I know Fubo carries Bally. If you subscribe to Bally is it just sports or is it the entire lineup of shows?

Thanks

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Almost all the fishing shows are on YouTube as well, so you can just watch them there when you’d like. Bally does have a streaming service that does not get good reviews, but I’ve never used it to say first hand. Bally’s days are numbered, so personally I’ll just wait and see what happens as I’d like to start watching the Wild again.

IceNEyes1986
    Harris, MN

I use the Bally app/service as its own. I’ve never had any issues using it as I have heard from others. It does have some on demand content, but not much. I use it strictly to watch the wild. When their season is over, I cancel it. Like Big Werm said, You can find just about anything on the YouTubes.

Bartman

Thanks guys…. think I will just hang out on YouTube

bigcrappie
    Blaine

You can YouTube so many fishing shows or youtubers till your eyes pop out. LOL
    I have 5 or so that I watch weekly.
    Nick Linder
    Sam Sobi
    Tom Boley
    MinnDak Outdoors
    Jay Siemens
    Larry Smith

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I think Amazon recently acquired Diamond Sports Group which owns Ballys.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

I think Amazon recently acquired Diamond Sports Group which owns Ballys.

Sounds more like they are in talks about investing in the company to acquire some streaming rights. No details have been released. But I doubt they take over the entire bankrupt company. I’d have to assume they would be interesting in buying part of Ballys if the court orders a sale.

-J.

MX1825

There are tons of fishing shows on YouTube. Some have some very good scenery. whistling

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.