auger sale?

• Deke12

I think I’ve finally decided to pull the trigger on a strike master lithium this year. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any sales that were going on involving them. thanks all!

eyeguy507
    SE MN

fleet farm had the 24v for $399 on friday and you got a $50 gift card. they didn’t last very long. i doubt you will find a better deal before christmas but maybe?

Deke12

yea, I see there’s not much anywhere for sales but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

Reed

I think I’ve finally decided to pull the trigger on a strike master lithium this year. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any sales that were going on involving them. thanks all!

Don’t count on one. I was told that inventories of the 40v and 24v are already getting low. They have their new lithium pro lite 40V coming out sometime this year, but it was supposed to be released already so they are likely feeling the supply chain pain like everyone. If there is a deal from fleet farm that includes a gift card I would jump on it if your waiting on a deal.

vinella

Give Marine General a call. They are always willing to make a deal.

Ron Burgundy
    Utica MN

fleet farm had the 24v for $399 on friday and you got a $50 gift card. they didn’t last very long. i doubt you will find a better deal before christmas but maybe?

Gift card was only for lite flite bit or 40v. No idea why not on 24v.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.