Honda 200s atc

• hamms
    Mn

I am looking for best place to get chains for the rear tires of my 200. Anyone have any cool mods or suggestions for carrying auger and such? I currently don’t have a rear rack for it but I am looking for one. I thought about making one and connecting it to the grab bar in the back. I think chains are a must though…Thanks

red89
    Hudson

you can order them from denniskirk.com for 40-50 bucks. I think I got mine at Arts Parts in Cornell. I haven’t ran my three wheeler on the ice for years. From running it on land, I know they wont go through a lot of snow, even with the chains.

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Years ago I got some chains and a carrier for a ATV I had from Rocky mountain atv, at the time it seemed like a great deal. And they had very good customer service…

kroger3
    blaine mn

Rear chains on a three wheeler make it really difficult to turn on glare ice.

hamms
    Mn

Thanks guys. I am going to go without and see how it goes. I have a plan for ski under front tire will be easy to steer then. I know these aren’t the best for snow but there are always roads if I need them. I just wanted light weight and cheap transportation. Oh and just plain cool.

kroger3
    blaine mn

I have a 200S as well and with how wide the tires are when there is snow I will put chains on the back and you would be amazed on how much snow you can float through. Under the right conditions I can go just as far and some times farther then 4×4 atvs. Mounted a couple milk crates on the back to set buckets in and put a hitch on it to pull a house and away you go!

hamms
    Mn

I am trying to figure out a rear rack for it. I Have one off an old arctic cat but would like one to bolt right on that is off a Honda atc. I will try out the chains.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.