Is this just an archery hunting site?

• neusch303

Not seeing a lot if any chatter now that seasons are basically over. Does anyone shoot 3D or Indoor?

mike_j
    Nashua Iowa

I do a little indoor shooting, but mostly i’m ice fishing this time of year.

neusch303

Quote:

I do a little indoor shooting, but mostly i’m ice fishing this time of year.

That is why I got into indoor shoots. To get away from ice fishing. Not sure if it’s age or this winter. But the cold is not for me.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

This time of year always stinks. Lots of guys are mad at deer right now after coming off a long grueling season and need a break. The deep snow is preventing much meaningful predator hunting. No shed hunting to speak of. Tough time of year.

I’m practicing my turkey calling if that helps…. Taking my 9 year old on her first hunt this spring. It’s one of the biggest reasons I’m not letting this weather get to me. Well, get to me very much.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I was just at a deer hunting seminar last night and got a flyer for sunday 3-D shoots starting Feb 9th. You can got to http://www.besamn.com/archery.php to get details on the Bald Eagle sportsman association 3-D shoots. I have never done a 3-D shoot other than at home where I set up a small course with ladder and hang on stands in the woods of my 11 acres

neusch303

Quote:

I was just at a deer hunting seminar last night and got a flyer for sunday 3-D shoots starting Feb 9th. You can got to http://www.besamn.com/archery.php to get details on the Bald Eagle sportsman association 3-D shoots. I have never done a 3-D shoot other than at home where I set up a small course with ladder and hang on stands in the woods of my 11 acres

I joined an indoor league this winter. Shooting 5 spot competition. Highly enjoyable. Haven’t shot the 3D course yet but went and checked it out. Sweet set up.

Rumor has it in Aurora, MN every summer there is a North American and African 3D shoot. Sounds like a blast.

Dad ordered an Elite Energy 32 pimped out. Once it arrives and is set up he’ll be shooting with me.

devel

I’ve taken a short hiatus from the stick and string. Any day now I should probably start slinging a few arrows in preparation for the upcoming turkey seasons. I normally am a substitute for an indoor 3D league but the phone hasn’t been ringing! I must have been a little rusty last year…..I guess people don’t forget!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.