Anyone shooting any 3D’s yet?

• Jon Stevens
    Northfield, Wi

I got out today and shot 30 targets. It sure felt good to shoot farther than 20yds! If you guys wait until summer to shoot 3D’s you’re really missing out. Now is a great time to practice with extra clothing on. Besides the ranges are not over crowded and you don’t have to deal with bugs. There is another shoot in Black River Falls Wi tomorrow and one in Whitehall as well. I’m going to shoot both and sneak in another 60 arrows indoors at the sports shop in between. The sooner you start practicing the better you will be. Shoot straight and have fun!

todders
    Shoreview, MN

That sounds like some good therapy. Is there a better way than googling “3d shoots mpls” to find these shoots in our local areas?

Jon Stevens
    Northfield, Wi

I would call around to local archery shops and ask if they know of any. Most shoots are advertised at places like that. I seen a few advertised in Gander Mountain last night that I’m going to hit next weekend. Farthest one is 2 hours away which I wouldn’t normally drive but it was my home course growing up and it’s got some LONG targets. Some over 70yds. The long ones are optional and I figure they make new arrows every day .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.