It’s that time of the year again!

• dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

Just felt like posting this while I sit here bored in school just itching for this weekend to get here. Yes archery hunters, our time has came this saturday in Wisconsin is the openner! Whose all going out? What regions of the state are you hunting in? What types of terrain? I’m going to be in Neillsville, WI hunting in a very populated deer area amongst the pines! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Same to you Dylan Good luck

dylan1123
    wisconsin

ill be going with my dad this weekend..we hunt in north bend wisconsin by melrose in jackson county i cant wait. good luck to everyone that is going put a on a big one

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Good luck boys!!!

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

looks like bad weather for this weekend The projecting wind direction is supposed to be NW so hopefully it will change so i can hunt my primary stand

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

It’s funny how each guy is wishing for that perfect wind direction.

tyguy11
    Alma Wi

Buffalo County WI!!!! let the arrows fly!

glass12

Buffalo County!!!!! Land of the Giants!

dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

Yeah it’s looking like a bummer on the whole game mother nature is playing with us but who knows, them news people sometimes make mistakes too… It’s gonna be a late night have a varsity football game that’ll go till 10 then a hour back to la crosse then a two hour drive to the cabin so looking at maybe getting some shut eye around 2am so going to have to get the blood pumping again after only three hours of sleep it’s like I can’t wait another minute!!!

GOOD LUCK GUYS…. I gotta get back to my school work haha

big_g
    Isle, MN

Just a thought… most winds in the fall are … well… NW ??? I try to position most of my stands, when possible, for a N or NW wind. I have a few secondary ones for that rare S or E wind, but 90% of the time, the fall winds will be NW. Just my 2 cents.

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

I know that NW is one of the prevailing wings along w/ S, SW, W, etc. Its one of those stands where “it’s the only tree” to put a stand in

big_g
    Isle, MN

I hear ya…. sometimes it is not possible…. then you just have to pray to the wind gods Good luck

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.