Western Nebraska Record

• flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Big G , I appreciate your concerns as I had them too. I have sent an email to the folks at the NGPA(Nebraska game and parks)…

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

great buck!! but like G said, why do people take these photos 43″ wide I think we need another photo…

chev70
    SW Wisconsin

WOW What a set of Antlers

abster71
    crawford county WI

I’d hate to know how many pics we took last night of my deer last night with two cameras that a buck of 10 lifetimes

silverstreak
    West Union, IA

This is funny because the text I received 2 weeks ago said it was killed in Illinois. Pen raised and harvested deer. The proof is on another site, they have pics of this deer in velvet for a couple of years. I hope that I am wrong.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

I’d hate to know how many pics we took last night of my deer last night with two cameras that a buck of 10 lifetimes

huh?

Good point G, Why is it so many times we see the back of the truck pic. It could be that those are taken with phones and the FIRST one’s to hit the live wire! Maybe??

big_g
    Isle, MN

That could be Dale.. I always (usually ) carry a camera in the field with me… nothing like taking the pics in the “spot & moment” you recovered him

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

That could be Dale.. I always (usually ) carry a camera in the field with me… nothing like taking the pics in the “spot & moment” you recovered him

Agreed! I do the same. Maybe I should start forgetting it so I can actually shoot something decent!! Cause I know it will happen!

caincando1
    Dodge Center, MN/Alma,WI

Does anyone know what the real story is behind this deer?

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Big G > thanks for posting that tag.

Like all of you, I love reading the successes of fellow hunters and their trophy’s. I too wish I knew the real story and to whom the ‘kudos’ should go to. That is a magnificent deer no doubt about that.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.