Arc King's pulls it off

• walleyejoe
    Litchfield, MN

As some of you know I had previously posted that I was looking for some one to replace my transom in my 1989 Alumacraft Phantom V-170. I was given a couple suggestions as to where to go and I contacted them all. Much to my surprise the bids I got ranged from $2500-$3700 dollars. All I could think of was OUCH!!!! I could not justify putting that much money into a boat that old. All the shops I contacted were going to take out the old wood and put new wood back in. I did some research of my own and got in touch with David Fuller at Arc King’s in Eden prairie, MN. Much to my surprise doing a permanent fix with an all aluminum transom came in at about half the cost. I got in touch with them on a Friday, took my boat to them on Monday and within the week I was receiving videos and pictures of the project and its progress. Exactly a week from the day I dropped the boat off I was fishing out of it. Amazing turn around time. I can not believe the difference that it made. I didn’t know how bad my transom really was until I started watching the videos. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND if you have any repairs or questions about the service they can provide, do not hesitate to get in touch with them. Very friendly and perform great work. You can contact David Fuller at Arc King’s @ 612-615-9353 and tell them Joe sent you. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! You can watch the videos for yourself on their Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/arckingsllc

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.