Aqua Vu Micro Revolution Annoyed

• troutbum
    St. Paul

I bought this unit 3 years ago. Have taken really good care of it. Battery wont hold a charge, needs to be replaced. Has anyone else had the same experience?

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

I haven’t but have you contacted aqua vu? They might be able to replace it.

Ahren Wagner
    Northern ND-MN

With mine the charger just has to be in a super precise position on the thing. Try snapping it on and moving it around just a tiny bit till it says it’s charging

tim hurley

Will not hold a charge & takes forever to charge!

troutbum
    St. Paul

I contacted them and they said its probably a dead battery $65 to replace. Lame

tim hurley

That’s a lot for a battery.

munchy
    NULL

Do some YouTube’ing on rebuilding lithium batteries. Not sure on this particular item, however it is likely fairly easy and cheap. Just need to know which cells to purchase and and how to solder.

munchy
    NULL

Looks like you can purchase new battery packs from Aqua Vu for around $25. Just need to open up and replace.

*edit* just noticed those packs may not be for revolution

Chris Messerschmidt
    Minnesota

Mine did the same thing under warranty. And quite honestly did this every year for the past 4 years of owning it including this year.

Aqua View has been VERY good though and replaced the battery each year. This year like clockwork, same thing. Called em back up explained and they said “wow you have this problem a lot”.

My new one is being dropped off and they’re giving me a new one instead of replacing the battery again which kind of blew me away. They didn’t have to do that but impressed they did.

Girlfriend lives right by there shop so I just swing in and drop it off.

David Hughes

I had bought a reconditioned unit from them and it would not take a full charge from the start. I ordered a new battery and watched a you tube video from an aqua-vu rep on how to replace, it was quite easy.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.