Any landings open yet?

• 396ranger
    Cottage Grove MN

Are any of the landings open yet? Hard to tell with the satellite image. I have Monday off work and thinking about running up if I can get the boat in or trying the break wall

Thanks Randy

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

As of now EVERTS is the only place you can launch, that I know of. …rrr

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Are any of the landings open yet? Hard to tell with the satellite image. I have Monday off work and thinking about running up if I can get the boat in or trying the break wall

Thanks Randy

Based on the satellite photos, duluth area is still firmly locked in ice.

Two harbors? Don’t know but I suspect it is still locked but might be close. Give marine general a call.

bowtecmike
    Zimmerman mn

Thanks Randy

Let me know what you find out I’m looking to bring the boat up there as well.

396ranger
    Cottage Grove MN

Marine general Was thinking another week to unlock some landings a few guys drug out a 14fter no trailer

Al Willits

Anybody know if McQuade is open yet?
    Web cams look like the main lake is open by Duluth.

tia

al

M. Leslie
    Twin Cities

According to a couple of posts over on GLA yesterday was still ice inside the McQuade breakwalls as of Wednesday. That person still estimated another week or so, FWIW.

Al Willits

According to a couple of posts over on GLA yesterday was still ice inside the McQuade breakwalls as of Wednesday. That person still estimated another week or so, FWIW.

Thanks much, hoping to maybe get out next week or so if weather improves a bit.
    al

muskeye
    Duluth, Mn

Just heard two harbors is now open.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.