Another state record fish is a fraud

• Riverrat

I caught a nice 29″ walleye. It was my most dissapointing “trophy” ever with only one eye and it was skinny enough to touch my middle finger to my thumb around its girth. I showed my buddy how sad it looked and let it go. It hung around for 20 minutes before swimming away.

CaptainMusky

My dad caught a 41 inch northern that weighed 10 pounds. Talk about skinny.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I caught a nice 29″ walleye. It was my most dissapointing “trophy” ever with only one eye and it was skinny enough to touch my middle finger to my thumb around its girth. I showed my buddy how sad it looked and let it go. It hung around for 20 minutes before swimming away.

Where did you catch it, by a nuclear plant? Was it’s name Lucky?

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Let’s see the pictures

Big mouth buffalo was posted on ido.
    Can’t say I’ve I’ve taken a trophy photo with a sauger but I’ve released plenty 26″ prespawners. Insert debate for saugeye here. And nobody cares about rock bass mrgreen

B-man

Didn’t see that coming…. coffee

They can be as heavy as you want without a certified scale, just like back in the day mrgreen

Like my 4lb 3oz yellow perch I caught the other day. You shoulda seen it, it was HUGE!

Buffalo Fishhead

What is the old saying, “You should have seen the fish I caught the other day, it was so big the photo weighed 3 lbs.”

Buffalo Fishhead

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.